View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:29 AM   #71
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this has the snowflakes pretty frazzled...
No no no.... I am not a snowflake. I am not frazzled. I am an educated, free thinking, independent, who voted against Hillary, yet votes with a conscience. I never thought that Trump had a chance leading up to the convention. And here we are, three and a half years into it. He hasn't taken advantage of anything except taking care of his own personal agenda. And his loyal cronies. Woe be the loyal soldier who bows to the laws of the land, though... cough cough Cohen.... The two administrations his most resembles are Woodrow Wilson's and 1930s Germany.... Ponder that last one for a minute.
I am amazed at how many very intelligent, well read, educated people, many who I consider friends, can follow and support this man with such fervor..... His shortcomings and failures are to the detriment of the people of these United States. I would willingly follow a leader. But he clearly is not one.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.