View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Then I'll make it easy for you. There are jerks and maniacs on both sides. There are extremists on both sides. There aren't a meaningful number of thoughtful moderates on both sides, the moderates, from what I can tell, are almost all in the GOP.

Who in the democratic senate is as friendly with the GOP, as McCain and Graham are with the left? Manchin might vote with the GOP occasionally at election time, but that's it.

You don't judge either side by the actions of a tiny number of lunatics who don't speak for anyone else.. You judge them by what's considered "mainstream" on each side. So compare Paul Ryan to Nancy Pelosi, and that makes my point. Just compare the leadership of the house on both sides, that illustrates my point.
What you claim is incorrect, 20% of the democrats vote with Trump positions more than 40% of the time
Do you expect them to agree 100%, only three republicans have done that and one of those he made Attorney General
Here is the data
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s-trump-score/

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin