View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 04:47 AM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
WOW you guys love cherry picking an argument.. your worried about
Obama being an Apologist in chief yet many have the denial badge of honor and choose only to read what isn't there ....

I have clearly stated I have no issues with the bomb being Dropped..

I also stated Racism made it easier in the decision making to drop the bomb not the only reason .. and have used example after example to point this out .. but like the whole OP it is based on something that wasn't said , so why should I expect anything less

An many think that Racism didn't exist in 1940 against black or the Japanese I guess ?.. why else should such effort be made to disprove
my assertion with a simple Americas were Mad at the Japs they attacked us 1st were brutal Bla Bla Bla , as were the germans the russians and USA... Oh and I mention race because I have an Agenda thats a good one ....

Since when Has seeing an issue in it totality = Agenda

or is only when people dont like the outcome of the big picture

Trump comes to mind when the issue is looked at in its totality = media Agenda

But what I don’t want is, when I raise millions of dollars, have people say, like this sleazy guy right over here from ABC,” Trump said, pointing to Llamas. “He’s a sleaze in my book. You’re a sleaze because you know the facts and you know the facts well.”
"An many think that Racism didn't exist in 1940 "

Who the heck said THAT? Now who is the one responding to something that wasn't ever said? Racism was rampant back then (led by Democrats, but I digress).

"Americas were Mad at the Japs they attacked us 1st were brutal Bla Bla Bla "

Yes, let's dismiss the atrocities committed by the Japanese as "blah blah blah".

"the whole OP it is based on something that wasn't said "

I will make this really, really simple for you. Please go to my first post, and tell us exactly where I am responding to something that wasn't said. I pasted an exact quote from Obama, and then made a logical, compelling case for why it was a horrendous thing for him to say.