View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:37 AM   #70
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
everyone knows who AOC is. most people don’t know that list. but you did spell genius with a big G, that’s some terrific prop comedy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
They would fall into the genre of Tragicomedy pretty easily

Justice Dept. Adds Two Top Prosecutors to Matt Gaetz Case
The move by the department is a sign of the complex and high-stakes nature of the sex trafficking investigation into Representative Gaetz.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls D.C. Jail Section Holding Jan. 6 Rioters 'Patriot Wing'

Gohmert’s name appeared in a report detailing some of the evidence that’s come before the U.S. select committee that is investigating the January 6 attack on the Capitol.
Two organizers of the January 6 rally that preceded the storming of the building say that in the weeks before the event, they met with seven members of Congress or their staffers who were “intimately involved” in planning the demonstration. One of the seven who they say they met, or met the staffers of, is a Texas congressman: Gohmert. Other representatives were Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Paul Gosar of Arizona, and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia.

Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has shared a photoshopped anti-immigrant anime video that shows him killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

What could have been a simple high school government lecture on civic duty and participation from a local congressman instead became a Covid-19 misinformation fest worthy of a primetime slot on Fox News. Congressman Bob Good (R-Va.) encouraged a group of high school students to defy a statewide school mask mandate, and he spread lies about vaccines and how the virus spreads, the Rappahannock News reported.

“If nobody in Rappahannock complies [with the mask mandate], they can’t stop everyone,” Good told a Rappahannock County High School government class of approximately 20 students this week. “If I was ya’ll, I’d say none of ya’ll wear a mask. What are they gonna do? They’re still going to have school.”

What a bunch of Geniuses

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin