View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:47 AM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
violent crime is down. do you still lick your door at night?

border patrol says that over 1,000 illegals cross the southern border every day. i can’t imagine a wall doesn’t reduce that. it won’t eliminate it, but it will help.

i’ll ask again, does the prison you work in, have walls? if so, why? is it because, as every idiot knows, barriers help keep people
where we want them?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Just like Trump you think a wall is brick and concret and the prison has them argument is as simplistic as the Come

Prisons have layered security they do not see the wall or the fence as the end all be all solution. As you and Trump love to sell it as (ever hear prisoners escape )

At best wall and fences are a deterent not prevention why not have a minefield ? Using your logic they worked during the war to protect large area with little man power

Now his administration is once again saying it's not just a wall it's other security and technology. .. but trump has refuted this suggestion

As I have said this is about his ego and image to his Base not about national security (another lie) the wall sound nothing like comprehensive immigration reform to me