View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 09:31 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Tara Reade has a PATTERN of being a disturbed attention searching swindler.

Biden has a PATTERN of being a good moral decent loving man.

That’s all I need to see.

Especially when the choice is not just a bad man. He is an avatar for iniquity and immorality and selfishness. He runs the table on the seven deadly sins and demonstrates not a trace of any of the four cardinal virtues. He possesses not a single character trait that you would want your child to fully emulate. He cares about nothing and no one besides himself.
"Biden has a PATTERN of being a good moral decent loving man. "

Wow, a pattern. Not just a pattern, but a PATTERN.

Tell that to Clarence Thomas and Robert Bork.

When Biden told blacks that "Republicans want to put y'all back in chains", that was such a good, moral, decent thing to say.

I can do this all day, Pete. All day.

What was the evidence that Kavanaugh wasn't a decent man, until he found himself being a political adversary of the democrats? Have fun with THAT one.

Jimmy Carter is also a decent, moral man. But he was a disaster as a president. As my executive, I'd rather have a jerk who gets the job done right, than a truly nice guy who can't do anything right. It's a results versus style argument. which is fine, as long as we can be honest. I can be perfectly honest about Trumps style. You can't show a speck of honesty about his results.

You're not holding any cards here. Not even a pair of 6's.