View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #61
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I edited the reply. Added split tickets and fraudulent ballots. The miracle of winning by finding ballot dumps and counting until you have the right number seems to always favor Democrats.

Hey, I don't think properly faked ballots can be disproved. All the nice things to make voting easier, ballot harvesting, accepting late arrivals, not requiring ID, not requiring proper mailing date, etc., leaves enough wiggle room to create magic votes. But it's OK to accuse Republicans of voter fraud and voter suppression.

So, I suppose, everybody needs to figure out which way is the the best to cheat. Some localities do resemble a banana republic. We're heading in the right direction. It takes an awful lot of corruption and despotism before good folks get riled up enough to have a revolution. Leftists, on the other hand, don't require much motivation to burn down cities.
This sounds like a slightly more articulate version of what Trump is spouting off on, it's absurd, not based in reality and is even making prominent Republicans throw up.