Thread: Nights ???
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #12
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondterror View Post
here is the light that I use on my Hobie yak at night... I have it on top of a 5 foot PVC pipe that lashed to my plastic milk crate in stern storage section of my Revo Fish

Tektite - LED Flashlights, LED Replacement Bulbs, Dive Lights, IR, Strobes, Marker Lights, UV, CSI, LZ kits, & Tekna Knives and lites

I also bought a green/red bow light assemby from Tek-tite but I do not use it because powerboats think you are a power boat
I have this light, it's really all you need. The bottom line though is that you gotta be really careful out there at night in any place with any boat traffic whatsoever cause they really don't see until they are close up, even with these super bright lights. The best bet is to just go to a place where there are very few boats, if any, at night, then it gets cool and spooky.

One night last year I was yakking in a harbor at night and heard this really weird groaning that almost sounded like a whale or something, ended up just being a dock and gangway squeeking as it bobbed in the waves, freaked me out though!
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote