Old 01-22-2019, 09:36 AM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Pathetic and deplorable.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
he called the kids beasts, and the black maniacs their
prey. he literally could
not have been more wrong. either it was a colossal honest mistake, or he was lying. i don’t know which it is, but there isn’t a third option.

why any native American would feel compelled to serve in the military after what we did to them, is literally beyond me. so he is (or was) generous, brave, and patriotic. but for him to claim that the kids were the aggressors, is crazy. bonkers.

and when the media ran with the story that the kids blocked his path, when he was the one who got right in their faces, is horrible.

it did look like some of the
kids were mocking him with their dancing, who the hell knows what they were thinking after getting screamed at for an hour
by the black maniacs, and then having this weirdo get 3 inches from the face of a classmate. i saw that as an attempt to provoke, i don’t know how it can be taken any other way, not when you combine it with his statements that the kids were the aggressors and that he was intervening with that in mind. and there’s no sane way for anyone to have thought that the kids were to blame, not at that point. the kids were standing there getting screamed at. they did nothing to the black hate group, the video
makes that crystal clear.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device