View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 08:43 AM   #209
wdmso

I see a clear pattern from our resident Trump Supporters and liberal haters

Most of their responses are canned responses as if they cant articulate a reasonable argument that is Fact base .. aka TDS, snowflake , spelling

you think Climate change is real . ( response its a hoax and it any attempts to fix will destroy the economy and our way of life happens all the time ) evidence non provided

support gun control even if you own a gun and have a license to carry ( response you want to take our guns and rights seizure ) evidence none provided

Against a wall but not against fixing the issue (response you support open borders or illegal immigration ) evidence none provided

Against police who shoot unarmed people ( response you hate the police or do as your told )

Trump changing the forecast map, lying daily Pence staying at Tump property in Ireland so on and so forth , Trump supporters oddly enough have nothing to say about theses topic .. ( other than the canned TDS or snowflakes)

they only have comments towards those who highlight their existence... they even ignoring their past paper trail of written words exposing their Hypocrisy .. some who had extensive detailed posts who now only only conduct Drive by post's others who feel 1 or 2 critical post for or against response is all it takes to show objectivity with hundreds of post in 1 direction ..

Clearly My Views of the Direction Trump is taking the USA (not talking economy) is a road to Nationalism hiding behind Patriotism...

and will be seen by the cult personalties or Trump supporters as hating America again with no evidence given

A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

And here I thought this ^^^^^ couldn't happen in America How wrong i was

NOAA Contradicts Weather Service, Backs Trump On Hurricane Threat In Alabama (don't question the leader .. fact not one forecasting map had the hurricane map any where Alabama...

After the president's tweet, the National Weather Service, in Birmingham, Ala., responded with its own tweet, saying "Alabama will NOT see any impacts from #Dorian. We repeat, no impacts from Hurricane #Dorian will be felt across Alabama. The system will remain too far east."

they also must be trying to embarrass Trump liberal operatives have infiltrated the national weather service in Alabama .. its the only logical explanation

Last edited by wdmso; 09-07-2019 at 08:54 AM..