View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #20
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
Also, I LOVE that scott w chimed in to show why he thinks Obama wasn't born in the US.
when did I say that?...I find it amusing and I'm happy to point out that things regarding the president's origin and early years through college are a bit foggy, particularly if you've done any reading on the matter....seems to me there are many more questions regarding Obama's various inconsistencies than there were regarding Bush's military service and it's pretty obvious to all observing there's been very different treatment in the media and from the left who demanded the documents in Bush's case....even forged some during a presidential campaign and ran them as factual courtesy of Dan Rather...I have no way of knowing beyond the questions that have arisen and the little offered by the Obama team to answer any of the questions to draw conclusions but I do know that based on the trend of the last few years, the Obama supporters are very likely to be very disappointed after trusting what Obama says, remember...Clinton sent his minions out to defend him, and they dutifly marched out only to learn that he'd lied to them too....of course, he just immediately changed their marching orders and they continued to defend him