View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
I have one! I absolutely love it and recommend it highly! The biggest obstacle for me to overcome with it was transporting it as it is a BEAST!!! I have a 2009 I bought new.....and I have a full size Chevy truck and I put the Yakima Racks on the truck to carry it......well it was just too much kayak for me to load and unload by myself....its just so heavy and awkward and I am no small guy at 6'5" and 300 pounds! So this past spring I purchased a small trailer for it and things have been great since! Many do put theirs on the roof of their car or SUV.....that is something you will have to consider if you purchase a PA! As for the yak itself....its amazing! Comfortable, a great platform to fish fresh and saltwater and it moves effortlessly through the water no matter the wind! BigBo also has a PA he just bought used and maybe he can chime in but I have had mine for 2 seasons and can't wait to use it more next season than I did this season! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.....I will be glad to help in any way I can!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote