View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 11:59 AM   #96
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
And the gaslighting starts with the same playbook as the leader of the Republicans
Before there are any results from the recall, Elder’s campaign is promoting a petition “demanding a special session of the California legislature to investigate and ameliorate the twisted results of this 2021 Recall Election of Governor Gavin Newsom."
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Calling an election rigged before it even happens is the biggest possible “tell” that you yourself are trying to game the system. I wonder how many examples we need before we learn that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
What is this voter fraud Trump, Elder and others on the right speak of? Oh wait no evidence of it to date, unless of course your on the right and you need to say hey we won regardless of the rigged election results. This is their strategy moving forward, granted I see it actually blowing up in their face, but in their wacky world they think they can keep people from voting if they say it’s rigged. The irony is I think that message is impacting more of Republican voters than the desired target.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so when a republican dares to run against a democrat, we now call that “undermining the election process”?

I bet you didn’t share those concerns when Scott Walker was recalled. Right? That recall gave you a big erection.
No, it's when without evidence of any kind they call foul

Pretty odd visualization you have, sounds like wishful thinking to me

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin