View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 01:56 PM   #88
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I am amazed that the clear corruption, abuse of power, dangerously illegal, and frightening, machinations that have been maliciously plotted and carried out by the Democrats and their willing accomplices in the FBI and CIA, against this President are so completely ignored. You speak of the detriment of the people of these United States?

If you don't think the most powerful criminal and intel organizations of this country willfully, purposefully, illegally concocting a narrative of the President conspiring with Russia, all in order to remove him from his duly elected office is far more dangerous than Trump's supposed lies (many of which are fabricated to appear so) and shortcomings and failures, then that is amazing to me. And, even worse, the leaders of the opposition party being complicit.

It's not about Trump. Those who are amazed that we support Trump are so myopic that they not only disregard the illegal attempt to bring him down, which is far, far more dangerous to the constitutional protection of our liberty than anything Trump has done, but they, even more strangely, pass over our repeated claim that it is not about Trump. It is about the battle of under which ideology we are to be governed.
Wow, just wow.... I have to take a step back when I hear this argument. If "the most powerful criminal and intel organization in the country," ( I believe you mean the Democratic party operatives) could not secure an impeachment, then I question the title you have chosen to give them. This is all too extreme, for me at least, to even consider as credible. And if true, then we are just plain fuc ked anyway.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.