Thread: Hillary
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #92
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
So in that case, your previous statement, "How many investigations do you need", wouldn't apply as they had your so called 2 phases.
Well, in that case it was political. The Senate Dems couldn't get the Repubs to do anything unless they agrees to push off the Admin use of intel into a future phase. And then, the Repubs dragged their heels until the Dems took the Senate.

Quote:
I would say in any investigation you should be open to any and all information that will lead to the truth and rule out the bogus. You can't know the whole truth until all information is investigated.
There is very good reason to continue the investigation in Benghazi as one of the characters involved was facing re-election a month later and would have been negatively affected by the outcome if this were called a terrorist attack, and the other character wanting it to appear she did a stellar job in the position she held lead to a Presidential run in 2016.
That's a presumption of guilt.

Quote:
Common sense would say both would want to stonewall info if they didn't do their jobs, or open the flood gates of info if they had done a stellar job.
The Mullen investigation was pretty substantial and from everything I've read they had good cooperation by the Administration. They interviewed over 100 people and apparently made public attempts to solicit information. Why didn't these people come forth earlier? Because they were intimidated? Come on...

I'd also note (as I assume nobody here has taken a second to bother and read up about it) it lays plenty of blame on the State Department for not having better contingency plans on the table or responding to escalating threats.

This is the rub, all this whistle blower flack appears to just be some ticked off insiders stating things that have already been investigated.

-spence

Last edited by spence; 05-02-2013 at 04:39 PM..