View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 05:24 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I saw that tweet attacking the judge, made me cringe. Let Sean Hannity do personal attacks, the POTUS should be above that.

"he really doesn't understand how the the System works "

Could be that the judge (if he is advocating for a personal cause instead of relying on the law) also doesn't understand how the system works.

Here is a sincere question...how does Trump's ban, interfere with the Constitutional rights, of anyone covered by the Constitution? What was the legal basis for the judge's decision? I didn't see it.

Ask these people

The top legal officials in 16 states, including Pennsylvania and Iowa which voted for Trump, filed a memorandum in support of efforts to halt the travel ban. The state attorneys general from these states argue they have standing as the executive order inflicts harm on states, including disruption at state universities and medical institutions.

The states include New York, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Vermont, the Commonwealths of Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, as well as the District of Columbia.

and he's not a liberal Judge