View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 07:13 AM   #61
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the gesture might not mean he was poking fun at the guys condition, as he aimed that identical gesture at several people over the years who didn’t have that disability. the video is there paul. just watch it and you can decide what it means. regardless, it’s a stupid gesture meant to belittle
people who dared to criticize him. fair to call him out for that. But there’s a great chance that he had no idea this guy had any physical
challenges, therefore a great chance he wasn’t poking fun at his disability. He knew who the guy was and the reporter said they met repeatedly. So your saying it was just a coincidence?

there are a large list of names you can call trump apologists. why not pick something that’s not deeply offensive to these families who haven’t done anything to you?

you’re acting like, well, like trump.

if you want to make fun of those who think trump is a saint, heck i don’t blame you. i do it all the time.

but there are a hundred insulting words you could have used, that special olympics doesn’t consider hate speech to that community. And you use 000s of insulting words here - Including imbecile. So use imbecile the next time you volunteer at special olympics and see the reaction you get or one of the many words you use to insult woman around any normal woman and see the reaction you get. I used it once and you use vile words repeatedly so stop lecturing me.

seems like you went way out of your way to insist on that one specific word, then you stubbornly refuse to concede that there’s anything wrong with it.I have never said there is nothing wrong with it so stop lying (again)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
In an interview on Thursday, Mr. Kovaleski said that he met with Mr. Trump repeatedly when he was a reporter for The Daily News covering the developer’s business career in the late 1980s, before joining The Post. “Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years,” Mr. Kovaleski said. “I’ve interviewed him in his office,” he added. “I’ve talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I’ve interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News.”