View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Sorry to tell you but there is a problem with cops and low income or lower caste people

Yes, there is problem with the police. I didn't see anyone say the police are perfect, therefore I'm not sure what you are responding to. They, like both you and I, are flawed.

Yes, there is a problem. But the data shows with zero ambiguity that problem, is nothing compared to the problem caused by black on black violence in our cities. But, that tiny police problem is seen a politically helpful to democrats, so the media acts as if that's the biggest problem, they get the mob good and worked up, and a few cops get murdered, no big deal. Easier than admitting that (1) urban black on black violence is a far bigger problem, and (2) that liberalism helped cause black on black violence. Can't discuss either of these two things.

You have to start wondering how much liberals despise blacks. Attack the nuclear family, incentivize fatherlessness. Create a permanent underclass by making them addicted to welfare. Oppose school choice (probably my favorite). Put an abortion clinic on every corner of every black neighborhood. Talk in ebonics whenever you are speaking to blacks.