View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:31 AM   #54
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Is there evidence that this mob is robbing people of their constitutional rights?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no, there is clearly no evidence that a mob taking over a portion of an American city and establishing armed check points and declaring it an autonomous zone is taking away anyone's rights...I'm sure every resident and business owner, property and person who may have worked in that area is happy with the situation......

there is quite a bit of evidence that the Seattle mayor is insane however and has no intention of protecting her citizens..

"Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Thursday defended the protesters who have declared an “autonomous zone” on the city’s street as “patriotic.”

In her remarks to the press, Durkan also said President Trump’s threat to send in federal resources to crack down on the protesters was “unconstitutional and illegal.”

“Unfortunately, our President wants to tell a story about domestic terrorists who have a radical agenda and are promoting a conspiracy that fits his law and order initiatives,” Durkan said, according to Patch.

“It’s simply not true. Lawfully gathering and expressing first amendment rights, demanding we do better as a society, and providing true equity for communities of color is not terrorism. It’s patriotism.”

LAWFUL GATHERINGS? I bet if they were occupying her neighborhood she'd have a completely different view

https://youtu.be/KafIdOk8bLs

I'm thinking about getting some guns and some friends and taking over a block or two around a couple of nice drinking establishments this weekend...maybe bring some spray paint and do some artwork and throw some bricks.....call it "patriotic" and "peaceful protest".....because I'm feeling woke

.....good grief

Last edited by scottw; 06-12-2020 at 05:31 AM..