View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 04:31 PM   #28
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
He didn't imply any such thing.
Well if Pete didn't imply that Trump wanted what Putin wanted, then what was the connection between the two statements that sandwiched the 6 items: "What would Putin want? [the six items] "What does Trump's behavior tell you?" I assumed that what Pete referred to as Trump's unspecified behavior re those six items was connected to what Putin would want--that Trump's supposed behavior supported Putin's desires.

The implication was why Trump's behavior doesn't push back against those same things given the consensus among government agencies as to Russia's intent.

So your saying that his implication was only to ask a question for which he has no inferred answer, that his question was not rhetorical, it was just wondering what did I think--then he wasn 't actually saying anything about Trump's unspecified behavior, and I can't answer a vague question regarding unspecified behavior. Nor do I wish to even try.

Hell, Sanders yesterday wouldn't even play with implicating Russia in the UK assassination even though one of our most trusted allies and even our own Secretary of State (oops) have spoken otherwise.[/QUOTE]

And what is that supposed to tell us about Trump's intentions? What does your assertion that Trump is under Putin's thumb supposed to imply about Trump's behavior?

Last edited by detbuch; 03-13-2018 at 06:25 PM..