View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 09:45 AM   #26
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I don't trust him because he doesn't think things thru, reacts to things without thought and is easily lead astray, all you have to do is flatter him. Do you think the rest of the worlds leaders use Fox and Friends as their intelligence source?
Don't you think they know that at worst he will be around for 6 years?
Look at the history of negotiations with N Korea and see where we are now.
They have nukes, ICBMs and as a reward are having a meeting with the leader of the USA.
As far as being whatever nasty name you want to call him, that's up to you. I just think he's a schmuck.
All the inalienable rights in the world will do you no good if you don't have access to capital or the ability to accrue it. That is what is happening to the middle class and you can look at income distribution over the past 100 years and see it.
Pete makes a lot of good points except pointing out the fact they have nukes and icbms. Do you honestly blame that on Trump Pete? My feeling is that is another problem he inherited from his predecessors. I feel like this is a great opportunity to make the world safer,who is responsible for this moment of clarity? Do you think the US is misguided when we "reward" NK with a meeting?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN