Thread: Double standard
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #89
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Maybe you should try using your "superior intellect" or "critical thinking" instead of always trying to insult people in your posts.
I don't remember calling or even inferring to your inferior in intellect, never called you a racist, occasionally I do admit that I have made jokes about Spence and his manhood... but that's about it.

I think I have done pretty well lately trying to explain why I think the way I do and have not called anyone names or insulting people. I just don't understand how you think the way you do....

When unemployment rates were too high, when health care costs went up instead of down like was promised, when I couldn't keep the same doctor, when every time white on black crime creates a riot or protest but not black on black or black on white, when tax rates were too high, when lack of border security is causing real problems both drugs and criminal. These are just a few things why America wasn't as Great as it used to be. None of these things that I feel are important to Make America Great Again are RACIST. Almost all of the policies and changes that the Trump Administration has put through are making America greater than it was. Not that long ago, anyone could wear any hat no matter what and it wouldn't cause that person to get beaten up or chased out of a place of business. It has become so bad now, that your whole life can be ruined by wearing a hat. Social media has made it exponentially worse.. a quick screenshot showing only part of a story and BOOM.... you are now getting death threats and your school has to close... WTF... this is INSANE....