View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
The leadership debacle of Obamacare ...2014 elections R not that far away and maybe americans will forget....I doubt that.
As to the leadership failure, they had 3 years to prepare for the launch. Did it take us that long to win World War II?

As to Americans forgetting, no one is better at mis-direction than Obama, so some time before the 2014 elections, he'll launch "Operation Get Obamacare Off The Front Pages". He'll find some issue to distract attention away from Obamacare, certainly aN issue on which he (and the media) can demonize the GOP, probably immigration reform. Because as we all know, Republicans despise Latinos. Just ask Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz.

In any event, I suspect that once the glitches are fixed, the techincal problems will be the least of anyone's concerns. The real issue wiull be that an overwhelming majority of folks will see signicant increases in healthcare costs, not the decreases that Obama promised. Kind of like the promise that unemployment would stay under 8% if Obama got his stimulus bill, remember that promise? He's not exactly a skilled prognosticator...what the heck, he was only off by a few million jobs...i guess the unemployment statistics are racist.