View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 05:07 PM   #137
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Wow, just wow.... I have to take a step back when I hear this argument. If "the most powerful criminal and intel organization in the country," ( I believe you mean the Democratic party operatives) could not secure an impeachment, then I question the title you have chosen to give them. This is all too extreme, for me at least, to even consider as credible. And if true, then we are just plain fuc ked anyway.
By the powerful criminal and intel organization in the country, I did, as Slipknot said, mean the FBI (as well as its international corollary the CIA. The Democrat party is not an intel org). But I did say that the Dems were complicit.

When you say you have to take a step back when you here this argument, and that it is all too extreme for you to even consider as credible, I would guess that's because the major media has not reported it, but, on the contrary, has ridiculed it all as "conspiricy theories."

Consider this fairly brief but to the point article in The Hill which covers only some of the material that is being declassified and reconsider what you think is too extreme to consider credible:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tr?ocid=msnews

Last edited by detbuch; 07-25-2020 at 05:16 PM..