Thread: IG Report
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 06:37 PM   #115
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Those were questions for Jim, why would I answer for him?
He seems to be quite capable, though I might disagree with his opinions.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If I was interested in his answer I would have asked him. I asked you why don't you give some answers in response to the list of questions you posed to Jim.

I also asked you what you would do to stop illegals from their misdemeanor activity of illegal border crossing? Would lowering our incarceration rate do the trick? Would it be fixed by answering the questions you posed to Jim such as: "What do you think people learn in prison? Do they learn useful skills that help them succeed in society? Do they learn how to be more successful at life from other criminals? Why do you think white people do not commit crimes? Is our crime rate because we do not have a lily white society? Don't forget Trump was very impressed by Duterte's war on drugs, that killed thousands of people, would you go along with that if he attempted that here?"

Would you simply do nothing? Would you do what past administrations did, which did not stop the misdemeaning. Would you punish the misdemeanors by giving them "a path to citizenship" or just letting them stay on some other basis? Would that stop the misdemeanor activity?

What the administration is doing seems appropriate to me. What would you do?

Last edited by detbuch; 06-18-2018 at 06:57 PM..