View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:15 PM   #63
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Read the tweet I posted. She has admitted to the tweet and didn't take it down. How is that misinformed? Please be specific?
I find nothing to indicate that she has done anything wrong, specifically. Perhaps if she had tweeted “ I pray to God that the rest of the world sees the evil that Iran inflicts on the Middle East you would have acclaimed her
You said the 17 Palestinians killed were a "massacre". Israel says it was self defense. ANy chance you are misinformed?
None, Israel is practicing genocide on the Palestinians.
What they have done to Palestine is unacceptable

"They have concerns about the actions of Israel oppressing the Palestinians. "

Me too. Do they have any concerns at all, about how some Palestinians treat Israelis?
What would you do if Massachusetts invaded Connecticut and drove its inhabitants to Hartford, cut off their power, sewer and water and stopped trade and communications.

This kook also wants to defund all of Homeland Security, and asked for leniency for Americans who got caught joining ISIS. And she wants Allah to show all of us the true nature of Israel.

That's super.
She wants to defund ICE which has been given unconstitutional powers.
Just as I said you accept news as presented and don’t question
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin