View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 05:02 PM   #153
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive especially social security, they can’t apply for Medicare or Medicaid or welfare or food stamps.

This isn’t fake blah, it’s well documented and the law.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
This isn’t true. If there’s a mismatch between an SSN and name the money is held by the government in an earnings suspense file account.

I believe the SS amount illegals pay is believed to be something like 5 or 6 billion a year.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

https://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/...r6u_8nTAylHGmE

In a letter to Congress, IRS Commissioner John Koskinen defended the decision to allow illegal immigrants to get refunds from the agency.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) went “On The Record” tonight to explain that illegal immigrants who get a social security number can go back and apply for a refund through the earned income tax credit. He said this is due to President Barack Obama’s executive order on illegal immigration, calling it unconstitutional and unfair.

“It’s unfair to taxpayers that noncitizen illegals are gonna get this bonus that […] their tax money’s gonna be used for,” he said, adding that this “points to the patent unfairness” of Obama’s action.

Yes, they are getting tax credits even if they did not pay any taxes to begin with!

sounds like the fox is watching the henhouse again, especially since the Republicans did not fix this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw.../#6cb229004c04

how do they explain that?

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.