View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:06 AM   #157
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
He clarified that they could possibly, about as good a chance as Trump being a Russian agent.
What Koskinen’s clarification stated was that immigrants eligible under the amnesty program to claim EITC could do so by filing retroactive tax returns (i.e., submitting returns for years in which they had previously not filed at all) in addition to amending previous years’ returns. But either way, claimants must still first file tax returns in order to be eligible for EITC, and they must show a documented history of earned income in order to qualify (“filers would have to reconstruct earnings and other records for years when they were not able to work on the books”). Thus, although amnestied immigrants are eligible to retroactively amend and file tax documents in order to claim earned tax credits, they may do so only within the same framework that applies to all other taxpaying Americans (no further back than three years), and no exceptional flexibility in that regard has been extended to them due to amnesty provisions introduced in November 2014.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
no #^&#^&#^&#^&
what's your point? to clarify what he stated was correct ? or to insinuate that there is in fact a path BUT redtape process you have to file those pesky tax returns? Another words spence is wrong and I was right. thanks

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.