View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 12:59 AM   #25
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i expect the democrats will retake the house Tuesday. If the GOP holds on, i will think of this clip, think of all the big shots at NBC who think this is great, and i will be the happiest person on the planet.

F**k these people.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/0...G4_iHHKqIGBpyQ
I just want to comment on this post for a second, because you’ve taken the stupid views of a guy who proposed to Ariana Grande after dating for 5 weeks and somehow peanut buttered that as some sort of liberal shadow agenda for hating military vets?

Dude... you gotta turn it down a little. We’re all Americans, and what divides us isn’t as good vs evil as you seem to think it is. This guy is a moron, and the skit fell very flat on that joke, but comedians are famous for doing stupid sh$t like that. It’s not the first time it’s happened, and it won’t be the last. But good god, it doesn’t mean a bunch of liberal elite NBC Democratic donors are laughing themselves to sleep thinking about the Navy SEAL they just mocked... turn off the Fox News for a little bit and try to think about things through an a non polarizing political viewpoint, it might help us actually imagine some future where we reverse this really awful trend we’re in where everyone is either a liberal or a conservative and if you’re one, your job is to try to make the other look like hitler

Because when you say, “#^&#^&#^&#^& these people” over a bad joke on a midnight comedy show... i just feel sorry for you
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.