View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 08:29 AM   #87
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Ha ha ha, that's funny, please stop my stomach hurts.It is actually pretty sad that so many racists who fly the confed. flag are Trump supporters. As an actuary don't you think that it is credible to say that the vast majority of people who fly the confed. flag are racists and that the vast majority of the people who fly confed. flags also support Trump

Trump ushered in lowest black unemployment ever, and celebrated that fact at the SOTU while all the democrats sat there miserable.

Trump spearheaded criminal justice reform, which I don't happen to like but which nonetheless disproportionately helps blacks.

Trump worked with Senator Tim Scott (who is black), to create "economic opportunity zones" in impoverished urban areas, to incentivize businesses to invest there.

Trump is a huge proponent of school choice.

Are those the acts of a Klansman?
He has done more for Blacks than anyone since Lincoln! My stomach hurts.

So what exactly did Trump do that impacted Black unemployment that didn't impact non- Black unemployment?

Scott - One of the few Black Repubs. I guess you pointed it out to show that the Repubs. can't be racist bc there is a few Blacks in the party.