View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 10:05 AM   #45
wdmso

I am a simple guy poor writer and worse speller but I work pay bills and have a house and live comfortably ..

its been said by many conservatives the Government should be run as a business or as we run our households.. ok hows is this tax plan doing that?

Sure i may get a tax break of 500 or 1000 bucks . i could also switch to geico stop going to D&D and save as much ..

Republicans know poor people and the middle class drive the economy 98% of any money they get is put back into the system.. where is the rich its reverse 2% goes back the other 98% gets invested or remains as wealth passed along

so in a nut shell the government gives big business more money and the government gives the middle class some money back to give it back to the companys who just got a huge tax break . but we should be thanking Trump for this bounty?

So the government just took a $5.5 trillion in revenue loss over a decade.

this is like one of us in our house losing our job.. the out come is clear things have to go ....or worse

a business with such a reduction in revenue would more likely close

What are they going to try to Take next? the next argument will be need to balance the budget