View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 11:48 AM   #10
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
PaulS -

"I usually "spew my vitriol" at your hate filled, petty bombastic posts"

And in my opinion, when I make a post that you would describe as hate-filled, it's in a direct response to someone saying hateful things about people like me. Like when Obama flat-out said that all Republicans do, is hate. If he says that, and he did, then I feel quite justified in responding in an adversarial way.HUH - you start all your hate filled threads, they are not in response to anyone else here. Take a look at the amount of posts you start. They aren't in response to anyone else's posts. You can't help yourself. You even mentioned something about Al Gore's weight in a post - who the hell does that? I bet when you get your biometric screenings done, the doc. prob. tells you that you need to lower your BMI.

So I'll ask yet again...when you respond adversarially to a post that you find offensiveusually yours bc I enjoy your responses. , that's OK. But when I do it, it's not. Still wondering why that is. I'm responding to Obama in the same fashion in which you respond to me. But it's OK when you do it, and hate-mongering when I do it. I have asked you many, many times why that is.

Sorry PaulS, what's good for the goose... You have referred to Tea Partiers as racists I think I usually call them Tea Baggers. Haven't we beaten that horse to death by showing the high % of Tea Baggers who think the Pres. is Mulim and wasn't born in this country. I still don't know why the Pres. released his birth cert. , so you might reconsider the holier-than-thou attitude.

I agree with much of what you say, you might be suprised how often. But you are a real hypocrite on this issue.
And I agree with some of what you say, just not how you say it.