View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 08:02 AM   #13
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Wow Trump defenders love finding that 1 needle in a haystack ,, whether its hydroxychloroquine, climate change , or any other Topic where there more info against Their version of events ,, then they act as if Only MSN is the only station Democrats watch ,, yet we know MSN twin brother from another mother FOX is all they have or a blogger or rush Limbaugh info wars such pilliars of truth objectivity and fact checkers .. so basically if any news source doesn't suck trump a s s. .. and I qoute. "every single source listed is left leaning bias opinion not credible news source. None of them state an actual fact to show any evidence whatsoever."

conspiracy run deep ,, in these people where did they get their info before Fox news went live in 1986 .?..
Impressive run on sentence there, you keep on assuming all you want it doesn’t bother me.
There is no need to rely on Fox News for this issue
I guess you could find the truth even on Applenews.com if you look hard enough to find an actual journalist.
I disagree with ALL control freaks even conservatives if they go against the constitution. Last I checked we still have a rule of law.

Google what he said, there is also a center source on the page but they are just regurgitating an article from The NY Times. All those sources are clearly shown to be biased, look it up if you want to. I know nothing I say is going to change yours or the others minds. Pointing out each other’s disagreeing opinions about facts is useless.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.