View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 10:09 AM   #34
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
To compare the lying done by this administration to any past administrations is like comparing the commuting traffic you see in Athol mass to Boston. I suspect you might need to add the lies of all past presidents to equal Trumps body of lies.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I did not compare the number of lies. Nobody knows the real numbers. I don't know of any compilation of the number of lies told by all the Presidents. I doubt that it would be possible to compile such. Especially if the criteria for being a lie that is applied to Trump was applied to all other Presidents. If being wrong about something, misspeaking, having a different opinion, getting dates mixed up, and so on, are all to be considered lies, there's no telling what number of lies any other politician has spoken.

What I consider fairly consistent is the use of the lie by nearly all politicians as a means of 24/7 campaigning. And, up to this point, the consequence of Trump's supposed "lies" have not led to the catastrophes of some past Presidents, even so-called great ones.

Just some perspective re Trump "lies" you might want to consider. Or not.