View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #17
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
My last comment was that Obama apologized for the IRS scandal, and that's funny to you? Well, as usual (not always, but usually) my facts seem to be correct. A quote from Obama...

"If, in fact, IRS personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that is outrageous, and there is no place for it, and they have to be held fully accountable, because the IRS as an independent agency requires absolute integrity and people have to have confidence that they are applying the laws in a non-partisan way. You should feel that way regardless of party."

Paul, you denied that the IRS targeted conservative groups. Obama himself doesn't seem to be denying that, so why would you deny it?

Sorry for being so mean...
No, the last comment was that you think you are fair minded, The irs targeted both lib and cons groups. More cons groups where targeted as there were more applying. While no conservative groups where denied NP status they were given extra scrutiny.

Where did I deny that the Irs targeted cons. groups?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device