View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 02:15 PM   #18
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
its not a prediction a possibility

Why choose that possibility? There are unlimited possibilities. It's "probably" quite likely that what you say is possible won't actually happen. It's "probably" more likely that the country will get better rather than the likelihood that we will have terrorists because of the way you characterized America.

I never said we have ISIS type terrorist movement in America? thats you making stuff up
Then you changed the subject. The subject of this thread is ISIS recruitment. And your characterization of America as a country in which someone comes along and tells Americans that someone else is taking their jobs, pays them minimum wage, denies them healthcare, and everyone is against Christians, was all a response to Eben's post which was about ISIS and its recruitment methods. So I assumed that your "possibility" was that because of your pathetic characterization of America that American terrorists would result from that negative characterization.

And I didn't say that you said we have an ISIS type terrorist movement in America. I assumed that your ""Not yet anyway . . ." was a prediction that we would have one.

Last edited by detbuch; 05-07-2017 at 02:29 PM..