Thread: Hello!!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
N.ShoreFisher
Annisquam Assassin

Hello!!

Hi guys, new to the site. I'm up on the North Shore and do most of my fishing either at the Willows in Salem, or in Gloucester by the mouth of the Annesquam River where it empties into the harbor. Always looking to branch out to different places and try new things, but it's tough because I can really only do most of my fishing at night. Got 2 little kids and work during the day, so it's tough. But I get about 5-6 nights a week in during the summer, but hoping to see if there's anyone else that might be willing to give me some info or want to meet up to do a little bait slinging or top water stuff. I have a bunch of different set ups depending on what I'm gonna be fishing for, ie 7ft Ugly stick with Okuma bait runner 50lb braid for the river, 12ft Ugly with Okuma bait runner and 30lb mono for surf casting. Have another 10ft surf rod as well. I mark my success in seasons, trying to become more stream lined and smarter about my technique every year. Went a little over board when I first started a few years ago, and am slowly learning how much I DON'T KNOW! lol Anyway, just looking forward to meeting some people, getting some advice and getting bigger fish. Thanks
N.ShoreFisher is offline   Reply With Quote