View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 11:28 PM   #59
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
if you spent that much time in the navy you have seen the true face of immigration of those who stood next to you .. or did you treat them with the same arrogance and mis information you display here..

its a republican fantasy that immigration is based on charity ! thats the story it tell its base before they go to bed same with chain migration ... a lie

the current system is a republican design .. they had prayed that immigration was going to come from western europe and when they got here they would bring their families who were like them and all would be safe and white

but in the 70-and 80s the demographic change it was Africa and south Americans (brown people ) who came legally and brought their families under the system that republicans built..

Nigerians will 'never go back to their huts'
Haitians immigrants 'all have AIDS'
Lottery program sends us 'their worst'
Mexico is sending 'rapists' and 'drug dealers'

So feel free to keep defending this embarrassment
WOW! I am sorry I had no idea of the extent of your mental illness. If I offended you in any way please tell your Mommy that I am sorry that she raised a very "special" little boy/girl....

You didnt read a word I said or put even an ounce of thought into your reply, it's just utter nonsense...

Last edited by Cool Beans; 01-14-2018 at 10:49 AM..