View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:17 PM   #20
american spirit
Formerly the_shocker

great t john, i'll take one size medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I have a new S-B T-shirt now at the silk screeners getting done and they should be ready for pickup on Friday.

In lieu of John's passing this weekend, all proceeds for the sale of this shirt at S-B events, like the 4 Legs, on MV, or when you see me , will be given to John's family. These will be available for about a month or so or until the shirts run out.

The artwork was done prior to John's passing but I did update it with a small change to reflect what he meant for many of us. All money raised will go to his family after the pure cost of the shirts.

The shirt will be in two colors, Stone Blue and Serene Green.

The first shirt, with choice of color and size M-XXL plus XXXL in blue) will be auctioned off with a New Hab's Needle (I don't have any available but I am trying to locate a single one to go with the auction). Auction will end Saturday at 10 am.

The Shirt is titled "Anatomy of a Surfcaster" and has a list of injuries on the back and the S-B logo on front. The genesis of this shirt was discussing shirt ideas over on Cuttyhunk with the proceeds initially to support the site but now those will go to John's family. I was going to keep these on the low until John's passing this week.

Here is a simulation of the shirt front and back

Here are enlarged versions of the shirt's artwork (if you can call it that).

Prices will be M-XL $12, XXL-XXXL will be $15. Again, ALL profit will go to John's family.

I will have these at M&D's this weekend, the Vineyard next week, PlugBash and RI Leg October 6th, and some other places (including a few on me should I run into you) afterward.

For shirt #1 AND the Hab's Needle, please respond with your auction amount here

Thanks!

John
american spirit is offline   Reply With Quote