View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #9
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

[Quote=FlyRod] Look at the person that said that....he is vile....comes from a country that hates women...treats them worse then cattle ...keeps them un educated. [Quote]

The U.K.?

Bashir is a scum bag who stirs the pot on purpose. cant/wont watch his show or Al Sharptons, as I find they usually lack and real substance and focus on the noise of politics. I find Bashir condescending and a blind idealog. That being said, this is no worse than the crap that folks like Ann Coulter or Alex Jones, who probably have similar or larger audiences of influences than Bashir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Palin has endured more viscious personal attacke sthan any politician in my lifetime, yet liberals claim to be the side that cares about women. These people have no shame, none whatsoever.
Give me a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing break. wah, only the left says evil things. Nothing is EVER said bad about the current president, right? No one questions where he came from, or his motivations, or his hatred of his country? Palin is a grand-stander, period. She bailed out of her term as governor to make money, and hell, won't even go on O'Rielly b/c he might disagree with her and she'd have to defend her self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Directed, in this case, at a woman who has enough compassion and empathy to love and raise a child with Downs Syndrome. God knows that most liberal women would have made a different choice.
Probably one of the most disrespectful thing you have ever said about liberals. You are right, most liberal women would have gone the infanticide route...

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"