View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 08:52 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I say 10 republican also voted not guilty with the democrats ... so seems the burden of proof was not met and he was Acquitted by the Senate...

now ask yourself with the house in 2019 having a 235 to 199 advantage to send articles of impeachment to the senate

and the Republicans having a 53\ 45 \2 independant seat advantage and the need A two-thirds vote (67 senators) to convict ...

if articles of impeachment are presented.. do the math 14 republicans would need to jump ship to convict

Clinton gets impeched for liying about getting a blow job from a women

and Trump gets impeached for trying to give russia a blow job and lying about and his senate votes not guilty .... such irony

Clinton got impeached for lying under oath. Do we know that Trump lied under oath?

There is an investigation of Trumps connection with Russia, and if possible campaign finance violations. no charges yet, so it seems like you think you know more than the investigators who haven’t indicted him (yet).

Trump is a snake. As of right now, we don’t know if he committed an impeachable offense. If he did, i want him impeached. You want him impeached regardless of whether or not he committed an impeachable offense, because you don’t like him. I don’t like him either, but I like following the rules.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device