View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:18 PM   #43
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Smoking weed is not Physicly addictive. It can be mentally. Your body does not writhe in agony craving your next bong hit. (Right dangles? )

Life debilitating addiction like heroin is usually started by mental illness or a physical issue that required pain meds.

I used to smoke a lot when I was a teen and never once felt that I needed the "next step". But others who did had something going on.. Depression, some cases just boredom from the monotony of life or just stupidity and wanting to be the "cool guy".

Marijuana if fully legalized and if fully understood could save civilization. Hemp based plastics and paper could help put more o2 into the atmosphere and take less oil out of the ground to make oil based plastic , plus it's biodegradable.

If everyone just smoked a doobie every night, I can assure you that there would be less violence in this world, let alone other health benefits. The key is to respect it and not abuse it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I hear you Nebe. It's been mentioned here that people get hooked on Oxy
because they were prescribed it and get addicted. I know some are addiction prone. But I still don't follow a route for others that end up on meth, cocaine and onto heroin because it's cheaper without having used other mind altering drugs like pot before.
It has to start somewhere and I would venture to say most smoked pot along the way to the heavier drug. It only makes sense, I doubt someone just wakes up one morning and say's I think I'll take some
meth today.
More likely they have gotten in with the wrong crowd where within the culture heavier drugs are available. It's a crap shoot.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote