View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 06:09 AM   #7
Rmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlite View Post
Man I been pounding nails for almost 10 yrs now and never been stung till last week. Pulled a rake board and whamooed. Came off a 12 ft ladder to the ground in a hurry. Boss thought it was funny. Gave me a 9.5 as I stuck the landing but he had to demerit me for wavin my arms. Almost ate it again yesterday. 2 in a week. WTF. Time for an office job
Buddy wacked one in the ground the other day and got stuck almost 60 times. Almost apologetic shock.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Worked for years on pump staging with my brother, who goes about 250# and has a reputation as a brawler, afraid of no man, but a couple of bees sends him into a panic. he moves to avoid a bee/hornet and the staging sways and planks bounce up and down....I tell him " falling off this #^&#^&#^&#^&in staging is gonna hurt alot more than a freikin bee sting" calm the #^&#^&#^&#^& down". Now if you're allergic to stings like my son who has to carry a pen to inject himself, it can be very serious.
Mike: it would be a big adjustment to go to an office job now after working outside and on site. I tried it and I was miserable. Too confining, no change of scenery, more rules...no fresh air...it sucked.

Last edited by Rmarsh; 08-31-2019 at 06:20 AM..
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote