View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 05:18 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Yes , an opportunity to place a costly regulation on construction and development based on China leading the world in environmental
Issues 😂
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You don't think the developers putting up high rises in the high rent districts of Boston and other major cities have a hard time fitting all the money they make into their pockets. I have no sympathy for the Turner and Suffolk Construction types, they have no problem making money, regardless of the regulations they have to work with.

My point is that China has the right idea for addressing the mess they created, but global warming isn't just their issue. Last year 40% of the bee population crashed, look at our drought and extreme weather hitting the west coast after their long time drought is just crazy.

I think at some point the governments of this world are going to have to think about what happens down the road if we don't address the causes of some of this stuff. If however it's about you and yours today and just into tomorrow, sure no reg's. build away, but as usual it's the people at the upper levels making that extra bit of money dealing with another regulation would prevent.

Ok coffees gone, need to load the skis and get going. Thanks for the big dump, hope some ungroomed is left.