View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:36 PM   #9
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Mike - I wish I could have gotten over there to hoist one with all of you in his honor. I was working on 2 hours of sleep after getting in from fishing and getting the sad news from Jeff Sunday morning. As much as I wanted to there was no safe way to do it...

Great pictures! I will truly miss the fall run as the mustachioed man will no longer be sneakin' about with that Orange Wool Hat with the "Animals" on it that barely a person takes a close look at, at first

Going to be interesting heading down to Q some chilly night in October. The smell of woodsmoke in the air as the few remaining locals are now heating their homes. The wind blowing enough every now and then to part the woodsmoke. The night sky clear. Just a handful of people out at the end. The funny stories being told, interrupted by the "Fish On". The Recap of the fishing year, the plans for next. It's just not going to be the same.

There are a few rocks down in around South County that when I go to I look up into the starry sky and say a hello and a prayer to a young boy I never met that passed nearly ten years ago at way too young an age. Something I still do this very day though I never did stand on his rock. I now have two people I will say hello to when I'm out on the surf at night.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote