View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:57 AM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Here is the difference, and I will try to go very slowly...
'
Most people, even many on the right, speak out against Trump when he says these things, and when he acts this way. I didn't see anyone here, criticize the NYT for their historical willingness to abandon journalistic principles for political expediency.

I'm not saying Trump is better than the NYT. I'm saying unlike you, I can readily criticize Trump, or anyone on my side, when they deserve it.

That's the difference. Am I going too fast for you?
You need to not believe everything Faux says
You have been conned and you will find out later how bad, just keep believing Trumps gaslighting.
One unnamed reporter does not lead a newspaper.
While you claim that you are capable of criticizing Baby Donnie Bonespurs, you are willing to sacrifice your principles for what you think are gains.
I think if he actually shot Michael Cohen on Fifth Avenue you would accept it, thats just trump, you know what he's like, he said he was going to do it and now he's fulfilled another campaign promise.
I didn't hear a word about his Tweet about how it's unfair that the DOJ indicted two republicans, Republicans were the rule of Law party, Trumplicans certainly are not.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin