View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't know. If they both testify and she comes off as credible it could be enough to derail his appointment. I also found it interesting he said today he wasn't at that party...if a single person fingers him as being there he's likely done.

Generally speaking I don't like things playing out like this bug given how hard the GOP worked to hide his record I guess it's the bed they made. I'd still like some answers on how he went from being deeply in debt to instantly paying off all his bills and buying a nice house in about 12 months just in time for his nomination.
"If they both testify and she comes off as credible it could be enough to derail his appointment."

Well she named a "witness" who vehemently denies the event, so there goes much of her credibility. But to you, people who help the accusation will have instant credibility, people who refute the accusation instantly have some ulterior motive. Have you noticed that?

"if a single person fingers him as being there he's likely done.'

Yes, especially if the person who puts him there, is the CEO of Planned Parenthood. Let's let her decide.