Thread: Ocean closed
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #84
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Scott all I know is that the tea party points fingers at big government and the poor as a big problem. The bigger problem is the fact that there are so many good jobs that are now gone. Outsourced. Poof. Just think what this country would be like if that never happened. Who's to blame for that??
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Scott explains it well concisely and specifically in a "conservative" way which may not appeal to you. Let me add to his comments in a more generalized somewhat esoteric way that might appeal to a "liberal."

Freedom is the "blame for that". Just as freedom is the blame for creating the jobs and wealth that were lost and for what the country was like before they were lost and what it would be if they weren't. And it will be freedom who will be to blame for the restoration of jobs and wealth if freedom is allowed to flourish.

But if freedom is too messy, too inefficient, too unfair, and too uncontrollable for the ruling class to allow in sufficient quantity to flourish as it must, then the diminishing of freedom in order to give those who control the power to direct our lives in THE way they proscribe, for their version of what is good for all, then the lack of freedom will be the blame for more dependence and wealth/job crushing debt.