View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 07:04 PM   #17
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
When Muslims were slaughtered in New Zealand, both Obama and Hilary were very specific to say they were sorry for what happened to Muslims. They identified the victims as "Muslims", and they were correct to do so.

On Easter, when hundreds of Christians were killed in Sri Lanka, neither Obama nor Hilary used the word "Christians". The victims were identified as "Easter worshippers".

Can't figure out how Hilary lost, that's a real head-scratcher. Why is it offensive to say the word "Christians?"

That's some pollitical ideology you got there, when the word "Christian" is as distasteful as the saying the name Voldemort.

If only there was a single word to describe people who worship at Easter, to celebrate Christs' rising from the dead?

I. for one, still can't figure out how Hilary lost, it's a real head-scratcher.

Those deplorable Easter-worshippers...a bunch of bitter clingers, too...
I just read the official press release from the White House.... didn’t see the word Christian there either, just ‘precious lives on this Easter Sunday’.... they easily could have said Christians in that statement had they desired.

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject...ary-1834198284

For what it’s worth I identify as somewhere between agnostic or atheist... if I had been in a church for a service because my catholic wife wanted to take the kids, I wouldn’t really be a Christian.... just saying....

Oh look Obama wore a brown suit that one time.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by RIROCKHOUND; 04-22-2019 at 07:31 PM..

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"