View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 08:24 AM   #29
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes, it’s about obama
and hilary specifically, and liberals in general, hating christianity.

that obama calls himself a christian, doesn’t make him a christian, no more than Pelosi is actually a catholic.

obama, not knowing the mic was
on, called them bitter clingers who don’t like people whose skin color is different. thats someone who doesn’t like christians.

hilary says that people
on the right, and most christians are on the right, are deplorable and sexist and racist.

did i get any of that wrong? (no they were both spot on you reinforce this every time you bring up religion .. you act as if these people dont exist in your christian world )

wayne, you don’t think there was any specific reason why obama/hilary used the word
muslims to describe the victims in new zealand, but wouldn’t use the word christians to describe the victims in sri lanka?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
There is no specific reason why obama/hilary used the word
muslims to describe the victims in new zealand, but wouldn’t use the word christians to describe the victims in sri lanka? were they all christians its clear why they targeted churches and the hotels

only your conspiracy minded brain and hate for thoses 2 is the only thing driving that logic ..

For normal people its easy

Mosque translate to Musulim

synagogue translates to Jews

Kingdom Halls translates jehovah witness

Notre-Dame translates catholic

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints translates mormons

Easter translate into whatever denomination you are

for me I was raised catholic I would see it as a catholic not as the technical term "christian "

Sri Lankan Official Says Bombings Are Retaliation For New Zealand Massacre

Where in history have we seen this story before Tit for tat Retaliation

I bet their are some christians willing to do such a thing and continue the endless cycle

While us none religious folks sit back and watch ... shaking our heads